Monday, December 21, 2009

Week 24: The most confusing weigh in ever!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiidee-ho......

Okay here we are at week 24, the 6 month mark. Had a real solid lower body workout tonight and then jumped on the scale. To my utter amazement the scale showed 265! This was absolutely stupefying, I will explain why in a sec. I actually had considered not weighing in tonight because I was sure that this weigh in was gonna be skewed. Here's why......

This weekend turned out to be one of the WORST diet weekends that I have had since I started this madness. It was an awesome weekend that started with me seeing Avatar (in IMAX 3D) with a great friend Friday night. Followed Saturday by a money making snowstorm that kept busy for 17+ hrs. Finalized with a lazy recovery day on the couch watching football and chatting with another awesome friend most of the day. Here's the bad; before the movie I was short on time, so after the gym I ate some Arby's. Post movie I went to McDonald's. Then Saturday I drank 5 liters of Mt.Dew (caffeine and sugar are essential to working 17 hrs) and I ate at Sheetz three different times. Again, there really wasn't much time for food planning and eating healthy on a snow day. Sunday, I got home around 7am, showered and slept until noon. Ate some left over pizza and laid on the couch. For supper I ate a VERY disappointing cheese steak and then laid back down. To recap that was; Arby's, McD's, Sheetz 3x, 5 ltr of Mt. Dew, pizza, and a cheesecake, and very little exercise. The insane thing about the whole deal is that when I left the gym Friday (before Arby's) I weigh 267. SO SOMEHOW this weekend diet lost me two pounds!?!?!?!?!?

If you understand this please explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment