Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 28: Revisited

Weighed in 259. Yippee I broke the 260 barrier.

OK any of you who read this yesterday know what happened. I've taken down that blog post because after sleeping on it I realized that I was very wrong for doing what I did, especially in this arena. What I did yesterday is not the person I am and after having the night to calm down, I am sickened by my actions.

So...

Julie,
I am sorry for lashing out at you here on my blog. I was hurt and angry. Even though I can't take back what I said I can apologize for being an ass. We all do things occasionally because we don't stop to think but rather just react. Obviously I reacted badly and now I am sorry for it. Those things I said about you were spiteful and had no place in this public forum. There was nothing to be gained by saying them except some way of feeling less at fault for whatever happened. I know that we were never in a relationship but it did seem like we were on our way towards one. I guess I will never really understand where things went wrong, but I will grow from this horrible day and be just a little bit better of person tomorrow for it. I don't expect forgiveness for what I did, but I hope you do know that I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment