Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 3: A bad week with a great result

Such a tough week for me on a personal level but for some reason it seemed to motivate me even more. I honestly don't know why this extra motivation kicked in. Maybe I am really tired of being fat, drunk and stupid.

Anyway, the end result for the week was awesome. Tonight the scale read 305 pounds. That is a 7 pound loss for the week and makes a total of 17 pounds in three weeks. I crushed that weekly goal I set of 5 pounds, well 2 pounds is crushing it in this case. 85 pounds to go!

The goal for next week will be to dip below the 300 pound mark which would be another 6 pounds.


I wanna say thanks to all of you who have let me know that you are following the blog and my progress. It is great to hear from you, your well wishes are very helpful! Feel free to write or comment on the blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of your motivation and honesty. You are now making me think .... I am in physically good shape, but my self esteem could us a makeover. We ALL have things we could work on within ourselves, your size just happens to be more noticable. Keep up the good work, remember it is not the destination, it is the journey. Keep us posted. Screw Project Runway, my new fav is Project Duff.
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog, next time I'll read it!

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete